1. Lock your phone away so you have a perfect excuse when your friends text you trying to make plans.
2. Harness the laziness and eat your Seamless-ed fried rice with hinged chopsticks.
3. Turn streaming video on your phone into an ~immersive cinematic experience~ with a cardboard personal movie theater.
4. Cuddle up inside a fleece-y mermaid tail blanket.
5. Take a chill pill...in your bathtub.
6. Suction a wine glass holder to your bathroom wall so you don't spill wine in your bubble bath.
7. Signify your participation in the not-going-out-tonight club with a trio of adorable pins.
8. Unwind with a sloth who totally supports your antisocial plans.
10. Rest your weary head on a wedge pillow that happens to look like cheese.
12. Get busy building the ideal blanket or pillow fort habitat.
13. Take off your pants and throw on this tee for the perfect lazy uniform.
15. Set this six-can fridge on your coffee table so you don't have to make any taxing trips to the fridge.
16. Whip together some cake batter puppy chow to snack RIGHT.
17. Kick off a re-reading of Harry Potter, starting with a super cuddly page one.
$35, Brassington Hollow.
18. Scoop a normal sized amount of ice cream.
19. Use an automatic bookmark so you don't lose your spot in the inevitable transition from reading to napping.
20. Step back to a simpler time and play over 100 games on this classic Atari game console.
$68, Urban Outfitters.