We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soap brow kit complete with pomade and a spoolie to brush those eyebrow hairs UP UP and UP (without the lather some people find with actual soap brows) — with all-day staying power. It *also* conditions those hairs to help encourage brow growth!
Just wet the spoolie, drag through the pomade, and brush UP.
Promising review: "There is absolutely no reason to spend a bunch of money on high end expensive name brand soap for your brows! This stuff is affordable and works as good if not better than the high-end stuff. My brows are stuuuuborn. And don’t like to stay in the shape I want. This was easy to use and tamed my messy brows. You will love this stuff!" —Asha
Get a pack of two pomades and two spoolies from Amazon for $7.99.
2. A RHONY-inspired sweatshirt I needed, like, yesterday. Who doesn't want a "Scary Island in the style of a horror-movie poster" sweatshirt to cuddle up in while watching Bravo marathons?!
Promising review: "This has brought me more joy than anything else has in the past year (including my children). I LOVE this sweatshirt and this seller is doing God’s work. ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for your service!!" —Emily Cox
Gold Half Moon is a New Jersey-based Etsy shop making all the Bravo merch of your dreams. A "your husband's in the pool" beach towel?! Sign me up.
3. A *cordless* weighted "jump rope" if you want an at-home cardio option, but hate that slapping-on-floor sound (or have downstairs neighbors who *also* don't like it). No tangles make these easy for transport too!
Promising review: "Wow what a cool product. We needed a cordless jump rope to work out in the house. This is perfect. It is weighted enough to give you the feel of an actual jump rope without hitting the ceiling or tripping over the ropes. Definitely worth having and at a great price." —SusieQTPies
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in four colors).
4. An ingenious phone case with a wallet AND a mirror built right in, so you can keep the very most important items all together in one pocket or small bag. The mirror's bigger than your average compact, too!
Promising review: "Absolutely beautiful!! I love it. Made very sturdy and holds all the cards I need. I was afraid the clasp would be loose or flimsy, but it’s not! Very well made and the rose gold color is just beautiful! Thank you for another gorgeous case!" —Debra H.
5. A two-pack of mint-flavored teeth whitening pens you can just brush on and remove those deep-set coffee, tea, and wine stains — without all the hassle of those trays or strips.
Just twist the bottom, and paint onto your teeth. Each pen has 20 uses, and you can see how much you've used through the handy transparent tube!
Promising review: "I always worry whether this stuff will actually work, look good, be easy to use, taste decent, be safe for my teeth... and this stuff has it all and I'm more than impressed! This photo is just after TWO uses!! Love this product!" —Lil Mama Mindy
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
6. A flexible silicone spoon with a 1-tablespoon measure built RIGHT IN so you can add your favorite oil (in precise amounts) while cooking — and get right to stir-frying.
It's heat-resistant up to 600 degrees and designed with an ergonomic handle, stiff nylon core, and flexible angled head for easy stirring.
Promising review: "Seriously, I love this spoon! I’m considering buying another, it’s that great. It scrapes, it stirs, and I can even use it to measure oil for the pan. It’s stiff enough to scrape pasta off the bottom of a pan, works as well as a spatula to clean off the inside of containers and really get every drop, and goes in the dishwasher too! It’s truly perfect." —emschwar
Get it from Amazon for 8.99 (available in four colors). There are plenty of other clever spatulas/spoons in this listing too, including a blender spatula and a jar scraper — and in sets of tools!
7. Kopari's Starry De-Puff Eye Balm, which is formulated with caffeine, moisture-rich ingredients (like coconut oil and hyaluronic acid), plus ~light-reflecting particles~ so you look like you just came from a spa vacation instead of your usual is-3am-too-late-to-turn-off-my-Sopranos-rewatch routine.
Promising review: "Really enjoy using this product! It brightens my eyes up in the morning for my Zoom calls and I think it's helped overall with darkness - although I've only had it about two weeks now. Glides on and super easy to use. I'm all about the no make up make up look and this helps achieve just that." —Margaret E.
Get it from Kopari for $28.
8. A pack of Zipzicle zip-top pouches so you can make your very own (cough, boozy, cough) freeze-pops and stay cold and refreshed all summer long.
Just concoct your mixture, funnel into the bag, and freeze. YUM!
Promising review: "I got these for an adult pool party for my coworkers and I used them to make alcoholic ice pops. They were a HUGE HIT!!! After I got the hang of filling them (I highly recommend using a funnel) they were easy to use and none of mine had a leaking problem. I am already planning on making more for my friend's 30th bday coming up! Would definitely buy again!" —Briawna Willingham
Get a pack of 100 from Amazon for $9.99.
9. A flexible memory foam neck pillow you can twist into place to cradle your cranium in whatever way is most comfortable. Got a window seat on your next flight? You need this!
It snaps closed so you can easily attach to your suitcase or backpack while on the move. You can clean the removable cover in the washing machine, too! Because planes are gross, people.
Promising review: "This pillow is awesome! It's super soft and squishy not like the other typical pillows. It molds to any shape needed, which is nice if you're sitting window seat and want to rest your head against the wall. It really molds to your neck. Good stuff for long flights." —BAABS
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (also available in blue).
10. Reusable water balloons (they're crocheted and soak up plenty of water when submerged) so you don't have to 1. spend money on single-use balloons 2. inevitably lose some during the filling process 3. clean UP your whole dang lawn when balloon pieces are just about everywhere. All the fun, none of the extra work!
Promising review: "My kids love them! They are very fun and we don’t have to worry about cleaning up balloon pieces or running out!" —Sara Dodson
Mama Love Boutique is a small business based out of Sellersville, Pennsylvania that specialized in eco-friendly crafts made out of yarn.
11. An ingenious cereal bowl designed by some clever person who (like me) hates sogginess. Pour your milk in one half, dump your cereal in the other, and then just scoop it down into the milk as you go. You'll enjoy a fully satisfying bowl every dang time.
Promising review: "I love this little bowl. Previously I would either throw away half of my cereal when it got sloppy, soggy before I could eat it all, or I would fill it a little at a time as I was eating. This is a brilliant way to solve that problem. Just spoon a bite or two from the plateau level as you eat and enjoy that crunch from the first bite to the last. The frosting on the cake is its durability and super easy rinse clean, wipe dry maintenance. One less irritating hassle to start your day." —Scott
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in two sizes and in red and white).
13. Or if you're looking for vegan and gluten-free snacking chocolate options, a bag of dark chocolate ~gems~ (they're so fancy!) you can also use for melting (hello choc-covered fruit) and baking.
Promising review: "Absolutely incredible. I made trail mix with these and my whole family said it was the best trail mix I ever made and I attribute that to the chocolate. These gems are amazing for baking... but be careful because I take handfuls at a time." —Erin C.
Get two bags from Hu Kitchen for $22.50.
14. A universal phone mount that securely locks inside your car's cupholder and has an adjustable gooseneck so you can tilt it with ease.
This is great for keeping directions at a glance, but DO NOT text and drive!!!!!!! Just twist the base to adjust to your car's cupholder size. Reviewers note it works for boat and stroller cupholders too!
Promising review: "This product is ingeniously simple. It makes great use of the cupholders, at least one of which is usually empty. It allows you to put the phone in a position that is easily accessible, but not in the way of the shift or brake levers or the passenger seat. It has quick-release buttons for easy removal and is adjustable, so you won't cover up important phone buttons. I ordered one for myself. When my wife saw it, she wanted one, too. I'm extremely happy with this and would recommend it highly." —Steve Shepard
Get it from Amazon for $16.98.
15. A draft stopper you can easily install (just peel and stick!) on your door to keep your home the temperature you *want* to to be, whether you're keeping the AC in during the summer or the cold out during the winter.
You can cut the pieces to fit your door, too. And it can help keep bugs out, which 🙌.
Promising review: "These are a must-have! I couldn’t believe how easy these were to apply. The material is very easy to cut with normal scissors and I was able to lay it on the door cut the exact length apply and noticed and immediate difference! We bought these for two doors leaking cold air into the house but it’ll also double to keep little bugs out! The material is very bendable which is nice if you open the door and it’s long it doesn’t damage anything it’s very rubbery." —Lindsay T.
Get it from Amazon for $8.49 (available in four colors).
16. A stainless-steel, dishwasher-safe ice cream scoop with a ~chiseled edge~ and ergonomic grip to make dishing up a sundae feel less like arm day at the gym.
Promising review: "After hours of searching and comparing ice cream scoops I chose this one. I am VERY HAPPY with this purchase. It was delivered exactly on time and we immediately washed it so we could try it out. Wish we would've bought it sooner and saved the lives of our spoons ; -) We tried it on four different ice creams and it was like scooping whipped cream! This scoop is awesome!! Very heavy duty but not too heavy. It has a nice covering that makes it easy to grip especially since I have small hands. Its dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty!!! This is the only scoop you'll ever need to buy!" —Jackie R.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
17. An adjustable initial statement ring you can add to your ~finger stacks~ for a little something extra. No one will think you paid less than $15 for this bb.
Promising review: "It looks very good! Looks real gold. I have worn it four times, with perfume and getting slightly wet, and it hasn’t tarnished one bit! So great a product, especially for the price!" —Belper
Get them from Amazon for $10.99 each (available in all 26 letters and in gold and platinum).
18. A pack of peppermint and eucalyptus oil shower steamers to help open up your sinuses (those spring allergies...amirite?!) and make your shower feel like a spa. Relaxation isn't just for bath-takers, you know.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying I have a lousy nose — I've suffered with swollen sinuses all my life, but these steamers are a breath of fresh air! I place one in my tub with HOT water on and allow the steam to reach it — poof...(ah☺️)...I can smell it fine! I am very happy with this product and look forward to my shower time even more. Lasts a long time too. I’m very satisfied." —Laurie M. Fernandez
Sage Moon Soaps is a California-based Etsy shop making steamers, bath bombs, and other deliciously scented goods perfect for gifting.
19. A hair bonding treatment you can leave on for as little as 15 minutes (or as much as overnight if you wish) to help strengthen and condition hair in just one use. Reviewers swear by it to help the look of their splits end and dry, damaged hair.
Like Olaplex, it's a rebonding treatment to help repair heat or chemical damage. Reviewers with everything from stick straight to 4C hair swear by this!
Promising review: "I love this stuff! I was initially looking for Olaplex and came across this so I thought I would give it a try. I have been trying to grow out my hair but the ends become dry and easily damaged, so every time it grows I just need to cut it again. I was about to cut it when I got this in the mail and tried it. It was amazing! Gave my hair that fresh-cut look and feel, added tons of shine back in and made it feel so healthy. This is a game-changer for me!" —mmsmco
"This stuff is amazing ! I believe the last bleaching on my 4c hair I fried it . But after using this tonight , my hair feels so smooth and my curl pattern is back ! **5 stars**!" —j kindred
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
21. A cat-shaped over-the-door iron hanger who is claw-sitively thrilled to help you hold your jackets, purses, hats, robes, and more. You'll want to get organized right meow.
No tools or installation required — it just pops over any door up to 1.5 inches wide. And it holds up to 20 pounds of stuff!
Promising review: "Loved it! How can you not? It fit the door, which I didn't realize could be a problem until after I'd purchased it. But no worries, it works as it should, seems to have a good black coating. Fun gift purchase. I like the wide hooks, not tiny and pointy that can damage clothing so easily." —Casey Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (or a pair for $12.99).
22. A ~Multi-tasker~ makeup brush with four tools in one (concealer sponge, blush brush, brow brush, and eyeshadow brush) so you can keep just *one* thing at your desk, in your purse, etc. for touchups throughout the day.
Promising review: "So happy I ordered multi-tasker brush set. This is perfect to take on trips without having to take all those individual brushes. The quality of the brushes is very good making the application of the makeup and eyeshadows go on smoothly." —Sheila D.
Get it from Alleyoop for $26.
Alleyoop is a woman-owned beauty company making products designed to save you time.
23. A ~chicken stick~ made from reclaimed wood whose main task is to pull out and push back in your hot oven racks so you don't burn your hands.
Promising review: "This oven puller is so beautiful and crafted very well. Quite unique also. Love love it! Excellent customer service and fast shipping in the Covid era. Thank you!" —The274
Birch Creek Wood Craft is a US-based woodworking Etsy shop making little household helpers.
24. A smartphone or tablet holder you can attach to your treadmill or exercise bike (or anything with a handlebar!) so you can enjoy some Netflix while on a jog or to use the Peloton app on your decidedly nonPeloton bike.
It can rotate 360 degrees for easy viewing (and so you can easily rotate from portrait mode to landscape mode) and comes with everything you need to mount it.
Promising review: "Got this to help me when use my stationary bike. Working out on it can be such a chore sometimes, and I usually put on a television or movie in the background, though that can cause my neck to strain sometimes if not in just the right spot. With this, I'm able to place my phone right in front of me and play the same shows at a much better angle while working out. This has helped me to be more focused on my workout, reducing my bad posture while riding and focusing my attention forward, right in front of me. Feels solid on my bike, hasn't fallen down yet. The adjustments to the grip are very tight and precise and the device doesn't move after a set." —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
25. Peace Out Pore Treatment Strips, which absorb dirt, excess oil, sebum, and dead skin from deep within pores, clarifying pores to help reduce their appearance *while* preventing blackheads.
And unlike Bioré strips, these don't yank out sebaceous filaments (not good for your pores!!) — they absorb oil and dissolve blackheads. I've used these, and they're really great — if you want fast results for fewer blackheads and the appearance of smaller pores, this is the ticket!
Promising review: "This is one of those few products I’ve used that gave me visible difference after one use. I was hooked after buying my first box because my pores actually looked smaller the next morning. The only thing I would change is to have a box that just have the nose pore strips since my main concern is the pores on my nose. Overall, great product!" —Jia W.
Get a pack from Peace Out for $19+ (for a pack of eight, four pore strips and four nose strips).
26. A FURemover rubber broom that, despite the name, isn't just for those with shedding pets (altho it's great for that) — as one of my BuzzFeed shopping colleague knows first hand, it's also great at getting *human* hair out of carpets.
It works on all floor types, but is *especially* great on carpet. *And* it has a built-in squeegee great for cleaning up spills on hard surfaces.
Promising review: "This is the best broom ever. My parents own multiple and I just bought my first. It wasn't to cle