27 Holy Grail Kitchen Gadgets That Live Up To The Hype
Products people swear by to set up a kickass kitchen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Seamless silicone spatulas that don't trap nasty food and bacteria in any crevice.
Promising review: "I am 70 years old so I have a lot of cooking and kitchen tool experience! This is the first purchase in years that is exactly what I was looking for at a price that is fair! It has no food-trapping crevices or nooks. The handle is good and strong. Would not only recommend but would gladly give them as a loving gift!" —A. Cannon
Get a set of four from Amazon for $13.95.
2. Thick but flexible cutting boards that make transporting food to a pan or plate ridiculously easy.
4. A pre-seasoned cast iron skillet that'll become your best friend in the kitchen.
Promising review: "I love my cast iron skillet. I learned how to use it, I treat it right, and it pays me back with the best performance and most delicious dishes ever. Dutch babies, giant chocolate chip cookies, salmon or tuna, caramelizing onions...... perfection. I couldn't be happier with it. Will buy more. Take the time to learn how to use and maintain it, and it will reward you." —Grateful L.
Get a 10.25" skillet for $21.
7. An immersion blender that takes up little storage space and makes perfect dips and soups.
Promising review: "I consider myself to have a well-stocked kitchen but I've never owned an immersion blender. I ordered this one on the recommendation of a relative. I have to say I love, love, love it! I never knew how much I needed one until I actually had one. It's much easier than pulling out a blender and the clean up is a snap. If you are not sure you need this, think again." —Kyasi
Get it from Amazon for $28.98.
14. A readable thermometer that makes sure your oven and fridge are at the proper temperature at all times.
15. A refillable oil mister that'll help you use the perfect amount whenever you need it.
Promising review: "We grill a lot of vegetables in my household (both on the grill, and in the oven in the wintertime), and this is a great device. Gives a light, uniform coating of oil to the veggies. Other things I use it for include oiling pans, my grill, and for misting the top of an italian pie or calzone with olive oil before baking. Also, if you coat chicken in a bread crumb mixture, spray it with oil, and then bake it, it comes out crispy on the outside. A healthy alternative if you miss the taste of fried chicken.
We have one, and are ordering a second." —Jeremy York
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.