1. Control your Muggle picture box with a wand remote control.
2. Hang academic prints that are basically cheat sheets to Herbology and Charms.
3. Set out a board of wizard's chess for spontaneous games.
4. Hang a painting of a fruit bowl outside your kitchen — just tickle the pear if you want to get in.
5. Transfigure your existing light switch with a Lumos/Nox decal.
6. Set the mood for with a candle that smells like Dobby's socks, which means it smells like FREEDOM!
7. Keep yourself covered with a throw blanket the Marauders would totally approve of.
Get it from Society 6 for $49.
8. Make your walls enchanting with a decal set that includes a Hogwarts window, broom, and bookshelf.
9. Dangle floating candles to get start-of-term-feast-in-the-Great-Hall vibes.
10. Mimic the Great Hall's enchanted ceiling with these realistic glow-in-the-dark stars.
11. Pretend you're dozing in the Hogwarts dormitories in a mahogany four-poster bed.
12. Hang heavy curtains in your House colors on the corners of your four-poster bed.
Available in scarlet for Gryffindor (left), iridescent silver for Slytherin (right), yellow for Hufflepuff, and navy for Ravenclaw.
Get each panel from Amazon for $7.99.