1. A pair of flask mittens that keep your hands toasty while providing an alcohol blanket.
2. A pair of heated unicorn slippers for anyone tethered to their computer.
Just plug them into a computer via USB!
Get them from Modcloth for $44.99.
3. A scented candle that crackles just like a real fire.
4. An L-shaped pillow for anyone in need of a serious cuddle.
5. A mug cozy for anyone who wants to hug their morning brew.
Get the brown one for any coffee fanatic, and the grey one (with a pocket for a tea bag!) for anyone who loves Earl Grey.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $15+.
6. A bath bomb for the person who never wants pumpkin spice season to end.
::opens dryer, takes a big whiff of laundry smell::
Get them from Amazon for $5.59.
8. A Kindle cover that turns their e-reader into a tome straight out of an old-timey library.
9. A plush dog bluetooth speaker whose bark is rather musical.
10. A candle with notes of jasmine, violet, and anise that are instantly relaxing.
11. A sweat(er)shirt that speaks their truth.
12. An electric mug warmer that keeps coffee piping hot, even in a freezing office.
Get it from Amazon for $13.42.