1. A tee fit for anyone with an irrational hatred of Alex Trebek.
2. A pair of pins for besties who like to "party on."
3. A mug that's perfect for holding a fine Caaaalifornia wine.
4. A Mr. Bill dog toy that actually yells "Oh noooooo" when squeezed.
Watching a pup destroy him is even better than watching Mr. Hands do it.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
5. Or a pair of sweet patches for the person who weirdly relishes bad news.
6. A revealing behind-the-scenes look at the 40-year history of SNL.
7. A tee for when someone talks too much about their future plans to ~not~ eat government cheese.
8. A tee that no one will be able to resist.
9. A journal that's perfect for hiding the secret word and then saying it aloud anyway.
10. A tee for any lovah who wants to visit the Welshly Arms Hotel.
11. A minimalist poster of Jake and Elwood Blues.
12. A pint glass straight from New York's hottest club... "BOOOOOF."
13. A Stuart Smalley mug that'll help with daily affirmations in the morning.
Get it from Shoptiques for $13.