1. A pair of tatted dish gloves for the ~toughest~ messes.
2. Stick-on stove protectors so you can simply peel away the mess.
3. A tabletop vacuum that will pig out on dust and crumbs.
4. A hoop hamper that makes putting laundry away a ball.
5. A pair of puppy slippers that sweep and dust as you walk around.
7. A hedgehog that cleans your shoes before you step in the house.
8. A "toydozer" that'll encourage your kid to clean up their Legos so you don't step on them. Again.
9. A cutlery cleaner that suctions to the side of your sink.
10. A bubble wand dish brush that turns doing the dishes into child's play.
11. A toilet brush that self-disinfects between cleanings.
12. A dog broom you can take on a walk...around your dirty house.
13. A stomp 'n' go stain lifter you don't even have to bend over to use.
Get them from Amazon for $8.05.