1. Kinder Bueno Milk Chocolates, which have a crispy cookie shell and a Nutella-like cream filling.
2. Botan Rice Candy, a meltaway citrus candy that comes with a sticker in every box.
Get a pack of 12 boxes from Amazon for $14.80.
3. Matcha KitKats, which are possibly the ~best~ quirky flavor of KitKat.
Get a bag of minis from Amazon for $5.69.
4. Elite Popping Chocolate, a milk chocolate bar studded with ~pop rocks~.
5. Mariannes, chocolate-filled mints that are a twist on the typical after-dinner mint.
6. Bubu Lubu, a Mexican confection consisting of marshmallow, strawberry jelly, and chocolate.
7. Pocket Coffee, a bittersweet milk chocolate shell filled with sweetened espresso.
8. Maramou Black Saltakirts, a chocolate bar chock full of salty black licorice.
9. Cherry Ripe, Australia's first chocolate bar, made with dark chocolate, coconut, and cherry.
Get it from Amazon for $9.94.
10. GooGoo Clusters, the Nashville original combo of marshmallow, caramel, peanuts, and milk chocolate.
11. Cadbury Crunchie, a classic British confection consisting of crunchy honeycomb drenched in milk chocolate.
12. Peanut Chews, bites of chewy molasses studded with peanuts and enrobed in dark chocolate.
13. Milka TUC, which combines the magnificence of Swiss milk chocolate with a Ritz-like cracker.
14. See's Chocolate Lollypops, the classic sucker for anyone who's a sucker for chocolate.
15. Abba-Zabas, taffy bars with a peanut butter center that get perfectly stuck in your teeth.
16. Coffee Crisp, a KitKat for coffee-lovers.
17. Meji Strawberry Chocolate, which perfectly blends milk chocolate and strawberry cream in a single bar.
18. Pearson's Salted Nut Roll, a Minnesotan nougat-and-peanut confection that's just the right amount of sweet and salty.
19. Awake Chocolate Caramels, which satisfy your sweet tooth and your need for caffeine.
Get six 10-count bags from Staples for $29.99.
20. Pineapple Lumps, which are chocolate-covered chews made with real pineapple.
A popular New Zealand treat!
Get a bag from Amazon for $13.71.
21. Caramello Koalas, Cadbury chocolate caramel treats that are ~almost~ too cute to eat.
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.76.
22. Torontos, Venezuelan chocolate-covered hazelnuts that are just as good as a spoonful of Nutella.
Get a box of 36 for $15.95.
23. White Rabbit, a Chinese candy that's like a creamy Tootsie Roll.
24. Cadbury Double Decker, a delightful mix of chocolate, crisped rice, and nougat.
25. Paleta Payaso, chocolate-covered marshmallows that smile back at you.
Get 10 lollies from Amazon for $7.98.
26. Beacon Fizzers, fizzy South African treats you can eat at room temperature or out of the fridge.
27. Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit, a British chocolate bar filled with raisins and biscuit pieces.
28. Ibarra Chocolate Tablets, which are slabs of chocolate with cinnamon and coarse sugar you can eat plain or use to make Mexican hot chocolate.
29. Cocosette, a Venezuelan treat made of chocolate, wafers, and coconut cream.
30. Cadbury Flake, a uniquely crumbly chocolate bar that's particularly good when combined with ice cream.
31. Daim, a Swedish toffee bar that's way better than any old Heath bar.
Get a bag of minis from Amazon for $16.95.