We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Psst! Amazon has a section for products people put on their wish lists and registries most often. Here are 23 of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A pop-up umbrella tent that'll keep you and your beach bud out of the sun.
2. A plastic bag organizer that'll corral your cabinet o' Target bags.
3. A nude eyeshadow palette that's cheaper than a trip to Sephora.
4. A sweary coloring book whose pages you can color and then tear out and hand to your enemies.
5. A mini washing machine that uses NO electricity.
6. A giant Pegasus pool floatie that'll make your summer ~the stuff of myth~.
7. A bamboo bath caddy that'll keep your wine, tablet, and book dry as you soak.
8. A double-filtered infusing water bottle that'll keep you hydrated AF.
9. A squiggly detangling brush you'll steal from your kid.
10. A pair of clawed gloves that will take your gardening to a honey badger level of intensity.
11. A string of solar-powered lanterns that work in rain or shine.
12. An Uno-esque card game that's fun for the whole family, especially if your family likes exploding felines.
"An explosively great time that will have you and your friends laughing, biting your nails, and screaming at each other until eventually there's a winner. Think Russian roulette...but you have little kittens hell-bent on blowing you into small delicious pieces." —Joshua Kimbell
(Get the R-rated version here.)
13. A sunny perch for your furry friend who likes to look out the window.
14. A foam mattress that won't break the bank (or your back!).
15. The "Hamiltome" (aka Hamilton: The Revolution), a book about the lauded Founding Father musical that's far easier to get than a ticket.
16. A set of fine-tipped marker pens that will suit all your journaling and coloring needs.
17. A mud mask that'll make your tiny bathroom feel like a spa.
18. The Lettermate, a tool that'll take your envelope-lettering to the next level.
19. A set of synthetic makeup brushes that'll spruce up your kit.
20. A vintage-inspired Polaroid camera that give you ~instant gratification~.
21. Light-up high-tops for kids of any age.
22. A dinosaur necklace that is make-no-bones-about-it cool.
23. An indoor/outdoor speaker that's more powerful than it looks.
To see more popular Amazon Wishlist items, click here.
Reviews may have been edited for length and/or clarity.