1. For the travel aficionado.
2. For the book-lover whose Kindle is a little drab.
3. For the sipper.
4. For the ninja turtle.
5. For the secret fairy.
Firefly String Lights, $28, Urban Outfitters
6. For the long-distance friend.
7. For the person tethered to their laptop.
Marshmallow Out USB Foot Warmers, $34.99, ModCloth
Yes. These are heated slippers that warm up when you plug them into your computer. And they also look like s'mores.
8. For the urban cowboy.
9. For the person whose apartment doesn't allow pets.
Custom Pet Pillows, $145, Uncommon Goods
10. For the no-shave-November-and-now-December guy.
11. For the ramen-lover.
12. For the cookie monster.
13. For the carbo-loader.
Pampshade bread lights, $38 and up, Pampshade.com
14. For the rage-hugger.
15. For that couple.
16. For the person who has everything else.
17. For the person who already has a heated towel rack.
18. For the person who works from their bed.
19. For the person who is too lazy to get up and get a book.
20. For the tea party planner.
21. For the aspiring lumbersexual.
22. For the woefully behind the times.
23. For the person who, like, really loves sweaters.
24. For the person with no room for a library.
Book Curtain Panel, $17.95, H&M