1. Urkel proved you could have style without following trends.
And, of course, you can find this entire outfit at American Apparel now.
6. Urkel didn’t need to be suave to succeed.
Which made you not feel as bad about those times you ran into sliding glass doors.
10. He experienced the awes of puberty with you.
You weren’t the only one shocked to see your friends grow out of those training bras.
11. Urkel stood up to bullies.
All while wearing a shower cap and towel and wielding a soap-on-a-rope.
18. He didn’t let not being athletic hold him back from victory.
It’s all about the heart, kid.
19. Urkel knew that when you have fun, others will follow.
Remember when Steve was an outcast at the dance but didn’t let it get him down? Classic Urkel positivity.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.