1. Urkel proved you could have style without following trends.
And, of course, you can find this entire outfit at American Apparel now.
6. Urkel didn’t need to be suave to succeed.
Which made you not feel as bad about those times you ran into sliding glass doors.
10. He experienced the awes of puberty with you.
You weren’t the only one shocked to see your friends grow out of those training bras.
11. Urkel stood up to bullies.
All while wearing a shower cap and towel and wielding a soap-on-a-rope.
18. He didn’t let not being athletic hold him back from victory.
It’s all about the heart, kid.
19. Urkel knew that when you have fun, others will follow.
Remember when Steve was an outcast at the dance but didn’t let it get him down? Classic Urkel positivity.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴