1. Urkel proved you could have style without following trends.
And, of course, you can find this entire outfit at American Apparel now.
6. Urkel didn’t need to be suave to succeed.
Which made you not feel as bad about those times you ran into sliding glass doors.
10. He experienced the awes of puberty with you.
You weren’t the only one shocked to see your friends grow out of those training bras.
11. Urkel stood up to bullies.
All while wearing a shower cap and towel and wielding a soap-on-a-rope.
18. He didn’t let not being athletic hold him back from victory.
It’s all about the heart, kid.
19. Urkel knew that when you have fun, others will follow.
Remember when Steve was an outcast at the dance but didn’t let it get him down? Classic Urkel positivity.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎