1. He beat up an entire martial arts school AND their master.
3. He made high-pitched screaming look badass.
Listen to his war cries here.
5. He introduced the world to “The One Inch Punch.”
6. He drank meat smoothies. MEAT SMOOTHIES.
Ingredients: Raw meat, eggs, milk.
Directions: Blend. Drink. Conquer.
8. He killed a dude with his own sword WITHOUT TOUCHING IT!
12. Who would win between Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan? See below.
The poor soul who’s about to get his neck snapped is indeed THE JACKIE CHAN when he was an extra on Enter the Dragon. Bruce also whacked the side of his head with a stick.
13. He slaps snakes.
Don’t think that’s impressive? Read this.
14. He goes to work on people’s faces AND the dance floor.
He won the 1958 Hong Kong Cha Cha Championship. IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CANNOT DO!?
16. He created Jeet Kune Do, or, as it’s more commonly known, THE MOST AWESOME MARTIAL ART EVER.
“Translated from Cantonese, jeet means ‘intercepting’ or ‘stopping.’ Kune means ‘fist’, and do is ‘the way.’ In English then, Jeet Kune Do is ‘The Way of the Intercepting Fist.’”
17. He can kill you with one jump.
Context: HE JUST STOMPED THE LIFE OUT OF HIS OPPONENT.
19. He used nunchucks to fend off a dude yielding a SAMURAI SWORD!
20. He wasn’t afraid to punch his opponents in the balls.
Fun fact: One of the extras in the back broke an arm in this scene.
23. The guy was too fast to film.
His movements were too fast for the camera to capture. Even when he slowed down, he would still appear as a blur.
27. And made racists eat their own xenophobic remarks. LITERALLY.
28. Finally, he was a philosopher who said some pretty inspiring things.
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”