3. His characters will search high and low for the ones that they love.
Edward Bloom saw the love of his life, Sandra, at the circus and worked there for three years shoveling elephant shit in order to find out who she was. That is dedication.
Or when Sally doubted she’d ever end up with Jack?
10. No matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel, Burton shows that love is blind.
You probably wish you could erase Planet of the Apes from your memory, and you absolutely wish you never saw Mark Wahlberg kiss an ape. But love is not for the faint of heart, people.
13. His characters are willing to sacrifice anything for the ones they love, even if that means they have to let them go.
In Corpse Bride Emily’s love for Victor is undeniable, but she ultimately lets him go so he can be with someone more… well, alive.
14. The music he chooses is absolutely charming.
Danny Elfman is a master of swooning, enchanting love songs.
Adam and Barbara loved each other immensely in life and death. When they were summoned for the living’s entertainment, they started rapidly decaying. No matter how old or decrepit they looked, these two still looked at each other with such love and care.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.