1. They're the top-dog in the stacked "Group of Death," which also includes Portugal, Ghana and the United States.
Yes, Portugal has Ronaldo, Ghana is sneaky good, and the US has been off to a good start, but Germany is a powerhouse.
2. They have completely dominated their qualification rounds.
3. They're going to look fresh to death in their jerseys.
4. Germany has a healthy rivalry with pretty much everyone so every game will be amazing.
5. They have a crazy crew of young players that are going to blow you away.
Germany has been debuting new players left and right. When they played Poland in a qualifying game they had 12 new men. As we move closer to the tournament players like Mario Gotze (left), Marco Reus (middle), and Julian Draxler (right) are looking like they're going to be big for the team.