1. Amsterdam, Netherlands: @macenzo
Macenzo is an amateur freelance photographer based in Amsterdam. His graphic design background heavily influences his photography, which often focuses on lines and colors.
2. Antarctica: @bipolaire61
Bipolaire61 sails around the world creating amazing photos but the ones of the Antarctic are truly one of a kind. Follow their account for insane photos of penguins, ice formations, and all the wonders of an untouched land.
3. Berlin, Germany: @jn
Joerg’s feed features photos of one of the world’s busiest cities, in motion.
4. Brunei, Southeast Asia: @amiranas
Visit Brunei on the Southeast Asian island of Borneo with amiranas’s account, which often features photos of the beach and many beautiful vistas found in the sovereign state.
5. Capetown, South Africa: @hipebeast
Taking photos of both the city of Cape Town and the areas surrounding it, Hipebeast shows the different social economic and social groups found in the South African city.
6. Chicago, Illinois: @trashhand
Trashhand has been featured on HypeBeast, Huffington Post, and on Instagram’s website. While he formally works with Nike, his Instagram mostly features incredible photos of the Windy City.
7. Gold Coast, Australia: @laurenepbath
Lauren’s photos will make you want to leave your desk and fly to Australia immediately. All her photos are bathed in the type of sunlight you can only get on the best days at the beach.
8. Istanbul, Turkey: @sert_mehmet
Sert_mehmert’s feed perfectly captures the essence of the Mediterranean. Focusing mainly on color and movement, his photos will transport you to Turkey right from your pocket.
9. Los Angeles, California: @phenom
When he’s not taking photos on his iPhone, Phenom is a recording artist and music producer. It’s easy to see that he brings his energy and creativity to his cityscapes.
10. Mexico City, Mexico: @zaruhy
Zaruhy is an architectural photographer based in Mexico. Many of her photos are minimalist and feature white open spaces or structural details, creating truly unique compositions.
11. Moscow, Russia: @russian_moscow
Russian_moscow captures the colorful and diverse country that is Russia. Ilya often bikes through Moscow and the countryside, taking his camera along, resulting in a real mix of photographs.
12. New England, USA: @karynkelly
Karyn’s photos have a special New England glow to them. Mostly images of nature and only-in-the-East views, Karyn creates photos that make you want to move to Massachusetts immediately.
13. New York, New York: @aguynamedpatrick
A graphic designer and art director, Patrick always sees New York through a creative lens. Traveling by bike, he often documents his day to day adventures including what he eats, his friends, and the many different neighborhoods in the amazing city.
14. North Korea: @dguttenfelder
An Associated Press chief Asia photographer, David Guttenfelder is currently on assignment for National Geographic magazine in North Korea, showing us a world we often don’t have the opportunity to see.
15. Paris, France: @vutheara
A photographer for the Office of Tourism in Paris, VuTheara Kham creates amazing slice of life images bathed in Parisian light.
16. São Paulo, Brazil: @pedropavanato
Many of Pedro’s photos are of the diverse population in Brazil. While some are in color, many are in black and white, showing the bright and spirited country in a new way.
17. San Francisco, California: @twheat
TWheat’s instagram page should come with a light jacket and sourdough bread because it is SO Bay Area. A communications manager at Instagram, he brings his followers along while he collects photos of The City by The Bay.
18. Tokyo, Japan: @hirozzzz
Hirozzzz perfectly captures the mix of both modern and ancient structures that populate Japan. Although based in Tokyo, his feed often shows photos of the diverse landscapes available in the country.
19. Toronto, Canada: @erikballantine
Based in the largest city in Canada, Erik’s photos bring out an array of colors found in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
20. The United Kingdom: @mistersullivan
Originally from Wales, Mr. Sullivan is currently living in Gloucestershire, England. His photos cover the wide and ever changing landscapes of the United Kingdom, showing both the modern and historical splendors of the sovereign state.
21. Vancouver, Canada: @othellonine
Scott Rankin describes himself as a “Vancouver BC based photo adventurer.” He takes photos wherever he goes, but his photos of his home city are particularly special. Many feature the beautiful mountains and large sky found in the seaport city.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We found about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.