1. If you liked Tom Hardy in 2014, then you might like Jai Courtney in 2015.
Tom Hardy has long been a staple in the hottie world, but this year look-alike Jai Courtney may come for his spot. He's got three movies coming out in 2015, and this could be his year.
2. If you liked Jake Gyllenhaal in 2014, you might like Jamie Dornan in 2015.
Jamie Dornan is about to make a big splash as Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey and rightfully so. He's like the Jake Gyllenhaal of Northern Ireland*.
3. If you liked Harry Styles in 2014, you might like Dougie Poynter in 2015.
If you age Harry Styles several years, it's possible he'd be indistinguishable from Dougie Poynter. The McBusted singer and boyfriend of Ellie Goulding is about to go on tour with One Direction, so get on this ship before it sails.
4. If you liked Robert Pattinson in 2014, you might like Jon Kortajarena in 2015.
It's hard to imagine a jawline as perfect as Robert Pattinson's, but then we met Luke Evans' boyfriend, model Jon Kortajarena. Just look at that scruff-jawline-eyebrow combo. Classic Pattinson style.
5. If you liked Ansel Elgort in 2014, you might like Jeremy Irvine in 2015.
Ansel Elgort was everywhere last year. His film The Fault in Our Stars was hugely successful and the teens were all about him. This year he may have to battle Jeremy Irvine, who is set to put out four films in one year. Busy boy.
6. If you liked Chadwick Boseman in 2014, you might like John Boyega in 2015.
Chadwick Boseman is the king of the biopic, already having played both James Brown and Jackie Robinson. He's crazy talented and crazy good-looking — just like John Boyega, who is about to hit it big in Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens.
7. If you liked Jared Leto in 2014, you might like Miles McMillan in 2015.
Long hair, check! Beautiful eyes, check! Miles McMillan, model and boyfriend of Zachary Quinto, is one to watch and follow for all your man bun needs.
8. If you liked Sam Claflin in 2014, you might like Julian Morris in 2015.
Sam Claflin is that hot tribute you would probably volunteer for, and Julian Morris is that hot teacher on New Girl you can't stop thinking about. What a pair.
9. If you liked Jack Falahee in 2014, you might like Joshua Sasse in 2015.
It was impossible to look away from Jack Falahee on How to Get Away With Murder last year, but now it may be time to look away long enough to check out Galavant's Joshua Sasse.
10. If you liked Jacob Artist in 2014, you might like Alfred Enoch in 2015.
The Glee star might need to make room for How to Get Away With Murder's Alfred Enoch, because just look at those dimples!
11. If you liked Chris Evans in 2014, then you might like Luke Evans in 2015.
Swap your American Evans for a Welsh Evans this year.
12. If you liked Leonardo DiCaprio in 2014, you might like Dane DeHaan in 2015.
Dane DeHaan is basically identical to younger Leonardo DiCaprio, so get in on this because we all know where it's going.
13. If you like Jesse Williams in 2014, you might like Charles Michael Davis in 2015.
Charles Michael Davis is not new to the scene by any means, but he just seems to be getting better every single year. So while Grey's Anatomy is on hiatus, get attached to Charles on the CW's The Originals.
14. If you liked Chris Hemsworth in 2014, you might like Scott Eastwood in 2015.
If Scott Eastwood weren't busy being an Eastwood, he could easily fit into the Hemsworth family. Imagine if there were four of them...
15. If you liked Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in 2014, you might like Luke Bracey in 2015.
Luke Bracey looks like a cartoon prince, while we all know Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as knight in not-so-shining armor.
16. If you liked Chris Messina in 2014, then you might like Raúl Castillo in 2015.
Good friends don't steal boyfriends, and since Dr. Castellano (Messina) is already taken, guess you'll have to look elsewhere. Luckily Raúl Castillo is here to spice up your Sunday night, on HBO's Looking.
17. If you liked Garrett Hedlund in 2014, then you might like Boyd Holbrook in 2015.
Boyd Holbrook has a busy year coming up! Between four movies, a TV series, and constantly having to run back and forth through your mind, he's got quite the schedule.
18. If you liked Donald Glover in 2014, you might like Jussie Smollet in 2015.
Looking for a boy who can act and sing? Well both Donald and Jussie have got your back. But since Donald won't be on your TV anymore, Jussie is here for you every Wednesday on Empire.
19. If you liked Brad Pitt in 2014, you might like Charlie Hunnam in 2015.
Brad Pitt is a #classicbabe. He never stops being sexy; it's just a fact. Charlie Hunnam is going to be the same way. Even though Sons of Anarchy is over, it's impossible to forget the British babe.