1. While Finnish snowboarder Roope Tonteri was probably nervous preparing to drop into the slopestyle course on Saturday night…
2. His coach, Antti Koskinen, was cool as a cucumber. He used the time at the top of the slope to catch up on some knitting.
3. Apparently the scarf he was working on is something other members of the Finnish team will add to before they pass it off to Finland’s Summer Olympic team, which is heading to Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
- More than 700 refugees and migrants are feared dead following three shipwrecks in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Donald Trump mused on America's energy future in a North Dakota speech and some of his vision makes little sense.
- Lawmakers have demanded crackdown on a California college that faked grades, skated by immigration authorities, and made a fortune, after a BuzzFeed News investigation.