1. While Finnish snowboarder Roope Tonteri was probably nervous preparing to drop into the slopestyle course on Saturday night…
2. His coach, Antti Koskinen, was cool as a cucumber. He used the time at the top of the slope to catch up on some knitting.
3. Apparently the scarf he was working on is something other members of the Finnish team will add to before they pass it off to Finland’s Summer Olympic team, which is heading to Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.