1. While Finnish snowboarder Roope Tonteri was probably nervous preparing to drop into the slopestyle course on Saturday night…
2. His coach, Antti Koskinen, was cool as a cucumber. He used the time at the top of the slope to catch up on some knitting.
3. Apparently the scarf he was working on is something other members of the Finnish team will add to before they pass it off to Finland’s Summer Olympic team, which is heading to Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀