4. Even though he had a sense of humor about it…
5. He’s been pulled in favor of Matt Lauer for tonight’s coverage.
“Reluctantly, I was trying to throw a complete game here, but I think we’re going to have to go to the bullpen, and I don’t know if you’re aware of this or not, but you’re Mariano Rivera, at least tonight. Let’s hope it’s only tonight. I’m walking around, I might as well be playing ‘Marco Polo.’ I have no idea where I am.”
Matt seemed nervous about the new position saying, “so I’m going to step in for you tonight? The master at Olympic prime time?” He then continued, “By the way, I’m going to be doing the shots of vodka in about 15 minutes.”
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.