1. Troye Sivan is the truly amazing artist who is currently on tour for his new album Blue Neighbourhood.
Which I *highly* suggest you listen to…it’s amazing.
2. During the D.C. show last night, Troye took the time to read a note to the crowd that was given to him by a girl named Kelly. It was to her mom — who was also in the crowd — saying that she is bisexual.
4. But Part 2 of the perfection is the aftermath of the whole thing. Here’s a video of Kelly and her mom reuniting after the show (and the reading of the note). There are happy tears, and “I love yous,” and basically it’s wonderful.
5. Clearly Kelly has an amazing mother.
6. And also this is further proof that Troye Sivan is the greatest, and this note-tactic should definitely be added to the list of flawless ways to come out.
7. Now let’s all listen to “Youth” together.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱