1. Troye Sivan is the truly amazing artist who is currently on tour for his new album Blue Neighbourhood.
Which I *highly* suggest you listen to…it’s amazing.
2. During the D.C. show last night, Troye took the time to read a note to the crowd that was given to him by a girl named Kelly. It was to her mom — who was also in the crowd — saying that she is bisexual.
4. But Part 2 of the perfection is the aftermath of the whole thing. Here’s a video of Kelly and her mom reuniting after the show (and the reading of the note). There are happy tears, and “I love yous,” and basically it’s wonderful.
5. Clearly Kelly has an amazing mother.
6. And also this is further proof that Troye Sivan is the greatest, and this note-tactic should definitely be added to the list of flawless ways to come out.
7. Now let’s all listen to “Youth” together.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂