Tina Fey and Margot Robbie star in the new movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, about real life journalist Kim Barker (played by Fey) who moves to Kabul, Afghanistan to cover the war in 2001. There she meets Tanya Vanderpoel, a fellow journalist. Since Fey and Robbie are playing journalists, we decided to test their journalistic intuition. We gave them headlines, and asked them to decide if that headline was real or totally made up by us.
3. Here’s how they fared.
4. First headline:
5. They said:
8. Second headline:
9. They said:
12. Next one:
13. They said:
16. Up next:
17. They said:
20. Next headline:
21. They said:
24. And to wrap up this warmup, here’s one last headline:
25. They said:
27. What is the truth?
It’s real. And apparently Margot Robbie has seen some shit.
28. To see how did did for the rest of the headlines, check out the full video:
29. See Tina Fey and Margot Robbie in Whisky Tango Foxtrot, in theaters now.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎