Out of all the madness that was the episode, here are the two standout moments.
2. 1. The Real Housewives of the east-coast VS The Real Housewives of the west-coast trivia game
3. 2. Housewives singing sensations perform their songs
The first song was “On Display,” performed by Melissa Gorga, a real housewife of New Jersey. The second song was “Money Can’t Buy you Class” performed by The Countess Luann De Lesseps, a real housewife of New York.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.