Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper on Two and a Half Men, is apparently a very serious Christian. He recently did a testimony of his awakening, which was posted to YouTube. In the testimony he praises God and also admits he hates the show is he on. Sounds like he is begging to be fired.
3. Here’s the part in the video where he dissuades people from watching “Two and a Half Men”:
“Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”
5. And another part of the video, where he continues to talk about his hatred for the show:
“I’m on Two and a Half Men and I don’t want to be on it.”
7. Here is the entire second part of his testimony, if you have 15 minutes to spare.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.