1. So dreidel is basically the hottest game right now.
3. To be the king of dreidel, you’ve gotta know how to play the game.
7. You’ll also need a dreidel, DUH!!!
10. OK! Time to play!
Golden Pixels LLC
11. To begin, everyone has to “ante up.” Put a coin or two in the pot, or THREE if you are feeling frisky.
12. BTW — the pot of gelt is called the “kupah.” It’s Hebrew for “cash register.”
14. This is the “Nun” side. If you land on Nun, nothing happens. You just pass the dreidel. It’s easy to remember: Nun = none = nada = move it along.
15. This is the “Shin” side. If you land on Shin, you put a coin or two in the pot.
16. This is the “Hey” side. If you land on Hey, you win half the pot!!!! HEY, that’s pretty cool!
17. But what you really want is “Gimel.” If you land on Gimel, you win EVERYTHING. You take the whole kupah. All gelt is yours.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷