1. So dreidel is basically the hottest game right now.
3. To be the king of dreidel, you’ve gotta know how to play the game.
7. You’ll also need a dreidel, DUH!!!
10. OK! Time to play!
Golden Pixels LLC
11. To begin, everyone has to “ante up.” Put a coin or two in the pot, or THREE if you are feeling frisky.
12. BTW — the pot of gelt is called the “kupah.” It’s Hebrew for “cash register.”
14. This is the “Nun” side. If you land on Nun, nothing happens. You just pass the dreidel. It’s easy to remember: Nun = none = nada = move it along.
15. This is the “Shin” side. If you land on Shin, you put a coin or two in the pot.
16. This is the “Hey” side. If you land on Hey, you win half the pot!!!! HEY, that’s pretty cool!
17. But what you really want is “Gimel.” If you land on Gimel, you win EVERYTHING. You take the whole kupah. All gelt is yours.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.