First, know what a robot is. Robots come in all shapes and sizes. Like:
1. Some cars
2. Some pets and toys
3. Humanoid robots
Next, know when your robot might be uprising. Beware of signs like this:
4. Watch out for glowing red eyes
5. And spinning saws meant to cut off your leg
Understand how to fight back:
6. DO NOT PUNCH. Robots are usually made of metal or steel, you will lose.
7. Instead use a machine gun
8. And aim it at its sensors. Remember the sensors.
What if you just want to get away because you are too scared to fight? There are options:
9. Hide under a car
10. Hide in water! The robot can’t go in water, duh!
11. Run in random patterns
12. See, it won’t understand your random running
But what if the robot is HUGE? Try these tactics:
13. KILL SWITCH. PRESS IT.
14. Aim your bazooka gun at it’s leg to imobilize it
Just remember this:
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.