First, know what a robot is. Robots come in all shapes and sizes. Like:
1. Some cars
2. Some pets and toys
3. Humanoid robots
Next, know when your robot might be uprising. Beware of signs like this:
4. Watch out for glowing red eyes
5. And spinning saws meant to cut off your leg
Understand how to fight back:
6. DO NOT PUNCH. Robots are usually made of metal or steel, you will lose.
7. Instead use a machine gun
8. And aim it at its sensors. Remember the sensors.
What if you just want to get away because you are too scared to fight? There are options:
9. Hide under a car
10. Hide in water! The robot can’t go in water, duh!
11. Run in random patterns
12. See, it won’t understand your random running
But what if the robot is HUGE? Try these tactics:
13. KILL SWITCH. PRESS IT.
14. Aim your bazooka gun at it’s leg to imobilize it
Just remember this:
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.