1. ***WARNING: The photos you are about to see will cause you to develop a lust for Miles Teller. If you cannot allow yourself to succumb to the lust, then please disregard the following pictures.***
2. First please acknowledge the pain and perseverence in Miles’ face as his large arms lift heavy things.
3. Admire his sculpticity (not sure if that’s an actual word, but just go with it).
4. Watch his muscles bulge as they flex.
5. His ox-like strength is titillating.
6. And finally take in the sweat that glistens all over his biceps.
7. The End.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.