Other possible scenarios:
1) It’s a new wireless, bag-less vacuum that isn’t even on the market yet
2) The part that connects the tube to the main body of the vacuum is invisible
4) She didn’t want to vacuum, she just wanted to move the dirt particles from that one part of the carpet to the other.
3) She FOOLED YOU. SHE KNEW. SHE KNEW THE WHOLE TIME!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬