5. Harry and Draco giggling on broomsticks:
10. McGonagall chillin’ while reading a fake Daily Prophet.
12. Harry and Ron LOLing at a fake Dobby:
14. And another personal conversation with Voldemort:
18. Snape getting cozy with Lupin and Harry:
20. Bellatrix performing a spell on Harry as he laughs:
21. Harry with another Harry:
23. And the heroes and villians smiling together:
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻