8. For some smooth sounds Ewan McGregor will be on the French Horn
When he was 16 he played Mozart on Scottish TV.
13. And Robert Downey Jr. would sing lead vocals
Voice of an angel!!
Okay famous people, you heard me, now ASSEMBLE!
15. Here is their first album cover:
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲