First, author Alain-de-botton, whose latest book is called Religion for Athiests was recently interviewed by Metro, a UK magazine and was asked whether he had much in common with Harry Styles, to which he replied with this request:
My plan is to shut the Arts Council and get people such as Harry Styles to go on television and recommend to everyone they read Proust and Hegel, which would achieve more in five minutes than the Arts Council achieves year in, year out. David Beckham could do Aristotle and Plato.
Then added this:
In an ideal world Harry Styles would be teaching his 10million Twitter followers a little more about Greek philosophy.
2. Which made it to the front of the newspaper:
3. And then Harry obliged:
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈