First, author Alain-de-botton, whose latest book is called Religion for Athiests was recently interviewed by Metro, a UK magazine and was asked whether he had much in common with Harry Styles, to which he replied with this request:
My plan is to shut the Arts Council and get people such as Harry Styles to go on television and recommend to everyone they read Proust and Hegel, which would achieve more in five minutes than the Arts Council achieves year in, year out. David Beckham could do Aristotle and Plato.
Then added this:
In an ideal world Harry Styles would be teaching his 10million Twitter followers a little more about Greek philosophy.
2. Which made it to the front of the newspaper:
3. And then Harry obliged:
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.