3. As you can see, he can easily dance like a perfect human while tearing the slices apart.
4. The orange gets to touch and be held by Harry’s hands.
5. And be chewed by his teeth, making his breath smell like tangerine goodness.
6. And then, since the orange was making his hands all sticky, he rubbed them on his pants.
7. And kept rubbing away that stick.
8. Then went back for more in his hidden treasure trove of oranges.
9. And then when he posed with Rihanna, you could see the remnants of those lucky oranges.
10. There they were, under his chair, touched by Harry and off to live in orange heaven.
12. The End.
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.