3. As you can see, he can easily dance like a perfect human while tearing the slices apart.
4. The orange gets to touch and be held by Harry’s hands.
5. And be chewed by his teeth, making his breath smell like tangerine goodness.
6. And then, since the orange was making his hands all sticky, he rubbed them on his pants.
7. And kept rubbing away that stick.
8. Then went back for more in his hidden treasure trove of oranges.
9. And then when he posed with Rihanna, you could see the remnants of those lucky oranges.
10. There they were, under his chair, touched by Harry and off to live in orange heaven.
12. The End.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀