1. Snubbed. What does it mean?
2. You may have heard the word in TLC’s famous song “I don’t want no SNUBS”
3. You’ll probably hear it a lot today, because of the Oscar nominations and #SNUBS
10. Many people get SNUBBED. It happens when a SNUBBING occurs.
11. Now it sounds funny doesn’t it?
12. Often you hear the word SNUB paired with the word FLUB
13. A FLUB is a movie that was nominated that shouldn’t have been.
“Flubber, that movie was snubbed even though it has the namesake of the word flub. But it was snubbed so it never got the chance to be flubbed.” -Dave Stopera
14. Here are several alternatives to the word SNUB that you should feel free not to SNUB (use ‘em!):
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and love ballads.
- The 2016 MTV VMAs are airing at 8 p.m. ET tonight. Here are all the nominees 📺🎵