1. Snubbed. What does it mean?
2. You may have heard the word in TLC’s famous song “I don’t want no SNUBS”
3. You’ll probably hear it a lot today, because of the Oscar nominations and #SNUBS
10. Many people get SNUBBED. It happens when a SNUBBING occurs.
11. Now it sounds funny doesn’t it?
12. Often you hear the word SNUB paired with the word FLUB
13. A FLUB is a movie that was nominated that shouldn’t have been.
“Flubber, that movie was snubbed even though it has the namesake of the word flub. But it was snubbed so it never got the chance to be flubbed.” -Dave Stopera
14. Here are several alternatives to the word SNUB that you should feel free not to SNUB (use ‘em!):
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.