1. This is Charlize Theron, you might know her because she’s Charlize Theron.
2. This is Tia Mowry, a sister of Sister Sister.
3. Apparently these two were in the same SoulCycle class a couple of weeks ago.
***This is not an actual picture from the event.***
Tia told this to In Touch about seeing her in a class:
She wasn’t very nice to me,” Tia, who has long admired Charlize’s work, dished to In Touch. “I said ‘Hi,’ and she actually rolled her eyes and said, ‘Oh my God.’”
And then added this:
“I wasn’t over-the-top. I know how to approach another celebrity,” she adds. “Charlize was just mean. I’m just being honest.”
7. Tia’s words echoed.
According to Dish Nation Charlize was super pissed and went to SoulCycle to get her revenge:
“Charlize came in so pissed off after Tia went to the tabloids about her, and she demanded we bar Tia from ever coming back. When the manager refused Charlize just got angrier and said she’d go to the top to make it happen,” said an insider at SoulCycle.
AND THEN ALSO REPORTEDLY SAID THIS:
“This nobody who was famous for a minute 20 years ago can complain to the tabloids about me but I can’t expect you to protect me from hangers on in your studio?” Theron said, according to employee.
10. So basically it’s possible that Tia Mowry and Charlize Theron just really aren’t getting along right now. But ~time heals all wounds~ and I hope they can cycle the shit out of their souls together in the future.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- Women are reclaiming their "nastiness" after Trump called Hillary "nasty" during last night's debate 💅
- Argentinian women took to the streets after a 16-year-old was raped and killed, part of a rise of violence against women in the region.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.