1. Sarah Jessica Parker and Brad Pitt’s character in Troy
2. Miley Cyrus and Guy Fieri
3. Nicole Richie and Ursula
4. Beyonce and this Lindt chocolate bar
5. Ashley Olsen and this curtain
6. Kim Kardashian and this handless couch
7. Mary Kate Olden and Ms. Hannigan
Sorry for the blurry pic!
8. Lisa Marie Falcone and this lamp
9. Florence Welch and Elvira
10. Elizabeth Banks and the Gangster costume
11. Anja Rubik and the alien from Mars Attacks
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.