2. He’s also a flawless man machine.
3. Behold his perfection.
4. Look at those cute little hairs that fell out of place probably because they wanted to be closer to his heart.
5. Witness what is surely a sculpted face crafted by the world’s finest artists:
8. Don’t be afraid to drift into another dimension and in this dimension you two are the last people on earth and it’s chilly outside.
14. Might as well take a gander at this one too:
15. And this one:
16. AND THIS ONE:
20. It’s not the end of the post yet, so you still have time to fall madly in love with him if you haven’t already.
21. I mean, just look at him in this big jacket:
22. And now in this more fitted one:
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬