4. Let’s see what he’s reading…
5. Book # 1:
Synchronicity= Describing meaningful coincidences that conventional notions of time and causality cannot explain. The book also covers the myths of the Greek legend of Hermes the Trickster. Interesting because his OTHER book is called Trickster. Conclusion: Andrew Garfield loves pranks?
6. Book # 2:
This is the other book about Hermes the trickster. Maybe he is studying for a role. Or maybe he loves pranks like I first thought.
7. Book #3:
This book explores how creativity can help you recover from addiction. Unsure how this relates to pranking.
8. Book 4:
JUST KIDDING. Cannot decipher the 4th book. But the book cover is dark grey….
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳