1. This was the groom, Chilly!
2. And the bride, Baby Hope!
3. It’s not a wedding without guests, so they invited some friends! Like this dog…
4. And this guy!
He was a groomsman.
5. And these fellas
6. And this girl!
7. Also this guy
8. This doggy
9. This peacock puppy
10. This fancy gal
11. This little guy
12. And this was Cooper! He was a ring bearer.
13. Now time for the ceremony, where over 300 guests gathered at the Essex House.
14. Triumph The Insult Dog officiated!
15. But Chilly didn’t seem to interested in getting married…
Wake up Chilly!!!! This is your big day!!
16. Then it was time for the party
17. Where a jazz band played
Including renowned trumpet player Dominick Farinacci.
18. And some dogs danced to the music
19. There was also this sushi bar
20. This food
21. And even more food.
22. Sara Wilcox from Guinness was there to judge.
23. And they did it! This became the official world’s most expensive pet wedding.
In the middle left is Wendy Diamond, with her dog (the bride) Baby Hope and next to her on the right is Harriette Rose Katz, the legendary wedding planner who put it all together.
24. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉