The entire list of the now unblurred names are Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Phillippe, Stavros Niarchos, Danny Cipriani, Maggio Cipriani (no apparent relation to Danny), Benicio Del Toro, Aaron Voros, Orlando Bloom, Brian @ GPA (whoever that is?), Josh Mond, Riley S., and Petey Wright.
7. Now we are just waiting on column one, No. 2 and No. 7; column two, No. 3; and column three, No. 11 and No. 12.
Hopefully the Lindsay Lohan sex-list gods will come through soon.
OOPS: Aaron Voros of the New York Rangers is the name that appears on Lindsay’s list. An earlier version of this post incorrectly stated that Aaron Rodgers was on the list.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.