1. Five years in the making, GTA V finally came out today. You may have heard the odd mention of it.
2. It’s fair to say that fans of the game are pretty excited.
5. In homes around the world there were countless doorstep vigils, as impatient gamers waited for the post to arrive.
6. And there were no shortage of threats of savage violence against postmen who didn’t deliver.
If the postman don’t come today with my GTA I’m going on a killing spree down the post office
If the postman comes without my GTA …
8. Others queued up at midnight to buy their copy. Which brought its own frustrations.
Current tally chart of things I’ve seen so far in the GTA V midnight queue.
9. And those who finally managed to buy the game were understandably protective of their purchase on the way home.
Taking no chances what so ever #gtav
10. Inevitably, there were smug selfies.
YOLO - midnight #GTAV launch! :) ready for a great week of zero real life productivity
12. An army of GTA widows was created at a stroke.
If your boyfriend has GTA and you’re expecting a conversation today good luck with that
S/o to every girl whose boyfriend is getting GTA V… Hope your relationship makes it
Me waiting for a reply from my boyfriend when GTA comes out…
17. Though some women were smart enough to see the positive side.
Dunno why girls get annoyed about their bf’s getting GTAV. Im looking forward to the peace and quite :p #GTAV #boyfriend