1. Why do you have to invent a word for literally everything?
2. While we're on the subject, why are your words so long?
3. Why do your proverbs make no sense?
4. Why do you have such weird insults?
5. Why does “thanks” mean “no”?
6. Why do your toilets have little shelves in them?
7. What do you have against tap water?
8. What's your problem with fresh air?
9. Is Frankfurt just a stopover airport or is it also a place?
10. Why do you keep sticking memes to doors?
11. Why are you so obsessed with sausages?
12. What in god's name is your problem with cheddar?
13. Dickmann's? Seriously?
Why do all your snacks have to sound so rude? See also: Milch-Schnitte.
14. Were you guys ever really into David Hasselhoff as a pop star?
Like, genuinely? Or was it more an ironic, tongue-in-cheek sort of appreciation?