Germany's biggest-selling tabloid, Bild – the country's equivalent of The Sun – has this as its front page today.
Pleading with Britain not to leave the EU, the editorial playfully references England/Germany rivalries down the years – including the controversial goal that helped England win the World Cup in 1966.
Here's what the text says in full.
Dear Britain, if you stay in the EU...
* We will acknowledge the Wembley goal.
* We won't make any more jokes about Prince Charles' ears.
* We won't wear sun cream on the beach, in solidarity with your sunburn.
* We will go without our goalkeeper at the next penalty shootout to make it more exciting.
* We will introduce tea time, with buckets on the beaches of Majorca.
* We will willingly provide the villain in every Bond film.
* We'll start "ticking" like you and put our clocks back by an hour.
* We'll put through an EU directive that forbids foam on our beer.
* We'll reserve sun loungers around the pool for you with our towels.
* Jogi Löw [German football coach] will guard your crown jewels.
* We will come to your Queen's 100th birthday.