1. Myth: Gay men always have a group of fabulous best girl friends with whom they spend all of their time.
2. Myth: gay men are either super effeminate or super macho.
3. Myth: Effeminate men are usually "bottoms."
4. Myth: All gay men are spectacular dancers.
5. Myth: anal sex is as easy as cracking open a can of soda.
6. Myth: Gay men are always super extravagant, especially when it comes to the way they dress.
7. Myth: Gay men are all also super extroverted, dramatic and talk really loudly.
8. Myth: Every gay man is dying to be a drag queen.
9. Myth: Musical theater is like the gay man's gospel.
10. Myth: All gay men are open to having a threesome.
11. Myth: All gay men are obsessed with pop divas.
12. Myth: All gay men are promiscuous.
13. Myth: All gay men have a huge fetish for leather.
14. Myth: Gay men want to hook up with their straight friends.
15. Myth: All gay men have perfectly toned bodies.
16. Myth: All gay men are fashion experts.
17. Myth: All gay men are only interested in sex.
So, tl;dr, every gay man is unique and deserves to be valued for who they are — no matter what pop culture dictates! ❤️
This post was translated from Spanish.