i have been asked what i think of “honey boo”“, can someone tell me who that is~— Shirley Temple Black
Does Shirley Temple really not know who Alanna “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson is, or is she just being a diva? Either way, Shirley and Honey Boo Boo should probably get to know each other, because they’re actually the same person. Here’s why.
1. By looks alone, they’re virtually indistinguishable.
One of these people is Shirley Temple. The other is Honey Boo Boo. It’s nearly impossible to tell them apart.
But the similarities don’t end there.
3. They accentuate their curls.
Shirley Temple’s curls were modeled after silent film star Mary Pickford’s.
Honey Boo Boo’s curls were modeled after Shirley Temple’s. Maybe.
4. They inspire fan art.
This is Salvador Dali’s painting Shirley Temple, The Youngest, Most Sacred Monster of the Cinema in Her Time.
This is Jason Mecier’s portrait of Honey Boo Boo created entirely out of trash.
You make Honey Boo Boo’s Go Go Juice by mixing Mountain Dew and Red Bull. Use with caution.
That’s basically it.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.