i have been asked what i think of “honey boo”“, can someone tell me who that is~— Shirley Temple Black
Does Shirley Temple really not know who Alanna “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson is, or is she just being a diva? Either way, Shirley and Honey Boo Boo should probably get to know each other, because they’re actually the same person. Here’s why.
1. By looks alone, they’re virtually indistinguishable.
One of these people is Shirley Temple. The other is Honey Boo Boo. It’s nearly impossible to tell them apart.
But the similarities don’t end there.
3. They accentuate their curls.
Shirley Temple’s curls were modeled after silent film star Mary Pickford’s.
Honey Boo Boo’s curls were modeled after Shirley Temple’s. Maybe.
4. They inspire fan art.
This is Salvador Dali’s painting Shirley Temple, The Youngest, Most Sacred Monster of the Cinema in Her Time.
This is Jason Mecier’s portrait of Honey Boo Boo created entirely out of trash.
You make Honey Boo Boo’s Go Go Juice by mixing Mountain Dew and Red Bull. Use with caution.
That’s basically it.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲