1. Way more Sarah Paulson.
She’s great in everything, so it’s nice to see her in a leading role instead of relegated to the background.
2. Creepy religious people.
If there’s one thing Season 1 needed, it was more Catholic iconography.
3. Adam Levine got killed off quickly.
Sorry, spoiler. But seriously, there was no reason for him to stick around. If he wants to come back as a naked ghost, we can revisit the subject.
4. Evil nun.
OK, she’s not evil so much as possessed but the end result is still someone doing terrible things while wearing a habit.
5. Way more Lily Rabe.
Like Sarah Paulson, she’s no longer playing a bit part. Now we can finally see her impressive range.
6. Believable sexual tension.
Will they or won’t they (murder everyone)?
7. Anne Frank is a character.
Or is she? Either way, you have to admire the audacity.
8. Awesome guest stars.
Ian McShane as a homicidal maniac wearing a Santa suit? Yes.
9. Not afraid to make Christmas terrifying.
I don’t think I even want to celebrate this year.
10. No Dylan McDermott.
And you know what that means: no tearful masturbation. Yet.
11. Chloe Sevigny’s haircut.
Her punishment for being a nympho just makes her look even cooler. I don’t know how she does it.
12. Lots of spanking.
You know, if you’re into that sort of thing.
13. Jessica Lange.
Duh. Yes, she was in the first season, but she still deserves credit for being flawless and amazing always. Bow down.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and Farc rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌