1. Find some quiet time in your day.
Even if it’s just five minutes in the morning or right before bed — set the timer on your phone and just focus on your breathing. Trust me, it’s life-changing.
2. Drink A LITTLE more water.
Now, don’t go buy some giant water bottle to lug around all day; we all know that won’t last. Just try to drink a little more water — maybe a cup with your morning coffee. Setting the bar low means you’ll be more likely to keep it up, which is better than a water binge followed by a dry, dry year.
3. Take a few more walks.
You don’t need to run a marathon, just walk to the watercooler every now and then. It feels good to get up.
4. Look up at the sky some more.
Day or night, something about looking up at the sky always put things in perspective.
5. Call your friends and family sometimes instead of texting.
It’s really nice to hear a loved one’s voice. Better yet, FaceTime sometimes too.
6. Sleep more.
Sleep. as. much. as. possible. in. 2016.
7. Watch more cute animal videos.
Get lost in their fuzziness.
8. Be kinder and more forgiving to yourself.
In 2016, make it a point to treat yourself how you’d treat your BFF. Would you call your best friend gross if she had a zit? No, I don’t think so, so why do that to yourself?
9. And most importantly, give fewer fucks.
Life is fleeting; 2016 will be one more year closer to becoming one with the Earth again. Don’t waste time worrying about dumb shit.
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭