31 Things From Target You’ll Probably Appreciate If You Spend All Day At Your Desk
If you haven't done so already, it's probably time to make your home work or home school station as cute and comfortable as possible.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chic little flip calendar to help you keep track of what day it is, since days and weeks and months have been somewhat melting together. Is time an illusion? Has it really been nine months since Tiger King? For official work purposes, it can be helpful to know.
2. Or a clear acryclic wall calendar for a practical yet sophisticated way to keep track of your schedule. The minimalist design creates an elegant feel unlike other reusable calendars, and the storage underneath is just an added bonus.
3. A stackable desk organizer set to keep things tidy without taking up too much space. The simple, compact design makes it perfect to keep on your desktop for easy access or to fit nicely in a drawer.
4. A sleek desk lamp that'll illuminate your workspace. The mobile neck and wide lampshade means you can direct and focus the light wherever you need it.
5. A hanging wood file folder for a decorative way to store paperwork, because why not combine practical office storage with rustic charm? Feels like a no-brainer.
6. An all-in-one desktop docking station to keep all of your devices visible and charged. There are also six separate storage spaces to condense any loose office supplies.
7. A Novogratz end table that looks a little locker for a cute, school-themed storage option. Not everything can fit in or on your desk, and these add a cool pop of color to any room.
8. A very basic black monitor stand to elevate your computer. The extra height could be a huge help for your posture, or just create space to slide your keyboard underneath.
9. A stylish yet comfortable desk chair on wheels, because if your work setup is out in the living room or other common space, this upholstered look won't be as much of an eyesore.
10. A very modern touch sensor desk lamp with an antique vibe. You'd never know from the classy brass and black metal design that you can also choose your preferred brightness and color temperature with a touch-activated smart switch.
11. A black and gold letterboard set to provide an elegant vehicle for encouraging messages. Seriously, we all need a little pump up these days, especially when we hit a rut in the work day.
12. A memory foam back cushion and adjustable foot rest set in case your current chair is not doing good things for your back. If you spend most of the day sitting, it's worth investing in maximum comfort.
13. A magnetic dry erase board with a sleek black frame that goes nicely with a modern office aesthetic and comes with a magnetic dry erase marker.
14. And a set of adorable floral and watercolor design magnets to decorate that dry erase board. They'll hold up all your notes and add a little bit of an artsy, colorful vibe.
15. A decorative hourglass that can actually keep time. It may be a random amount of time, but it is functional and gives a touch of elegance to your workspace with the gold turner and marble base.
16. A temperature control smart mug to keep your coffee warm through the morning. It's ideal for busy work days when you don't have time to be running back and forth to the kitchen to reheat those cups of joe.
17. A set of bicycle bookends for a functional accent piece. The distressed wood and metal have a cool vintage feel, and they'll actually hold your books together.
18. A jar of cool sphere wood push pins that'll keep your bulletin board looking neat and classy. They'll help you keep track of notes and reminders or display photos with a unique touch.
19. An adjustable laptop stand so you can easily change the height and angle of your computer. Use it on your desk when you want to stand or on your lap for those inevitable work-from-bed days.
20. A set of multicolor dry erase markers to make taking notes more fun. My favorite part about these is that they're low odor, so you won't fumigate your office when you use them.
21. An essential oil diffuser that'll help make your desk a calm, relaxing space. Add some lavender or eucalyptus when you're having a particularly difficult work day and let the soothing scents quiet your mind.
22. And a kit with calming essential oils to use in your diffuser. It even comes with a learning guide that explains how to mix and match oils for a custom aromatherapy experience.
23. A nonskid mouse pad with wrist support. You wouldn't think scrolling could actually wear out your wrist, but when you're doing it all day, the strain is real.
24. A cute planter full of artifical succulents to bring some life to your work space. You may not want the responsibility of being a plant parent, but you can still get that fresh aesthetic with a little bit of faux-foliage.
25. An outlet adapter so that all of your electronics can be plugged in at once, all within reach. Two outlets are simply not enough to keep all of your devices up and running these days.
26. An Apple adapter to project your smaller screens onto bigger screens when you're tired of squinting, or just need to view multiple windows at once on a larger scale.
27. A high-back mesh swivel desk chair with a million features to keep you truly comfortable. The headrest and seat height are adjustable, there's built-in lumbar support and the ventilated mesh material allows air to circulate to keep you cool. If you need a great quality chair or have issues with neck and back pain from sitting for hours on end, this is the one for you.
28. A water bottle for helping you stay hydrated, even on the busiest work days. This one is nice and big so you won't have to refill constantly, has a leakproof cap and keeps your water cold for 24 hours.
29. A bamboo drawer organizer set to keep the clutter contained even inside your desk drawer. You can rearrange these little cubbies to hold all of your office supplies however you see fit.
30. A stylish notebook in case you sometimes forget that you know how to write by hand, or when you just need a break from typing. Plus, neatly handwriting notes can be extremely satisfying.
31. A digital picture frame to bring some joy and good memories to your work day. You can keep a slideshow going with all of your favorite people, which is especially nice when you're missing them most.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.