9. 3. The bathroom situation is out of control.
It’s alarming how much of your conversation at Bonnaroo consists of porta-potties, disgusting hygiene issues, porta-potty vandalism, and major shortages of toilet paper and hand sanitizer. For those of you with way too much curiosity on the subject, feel free to click here…but it’s definitely NSFW.
You WILL have to wait in line. That potty WILL be gross. You WILL step inside to a hot bathroom oven.You WON’T want to touch anything.
12. 4. There is zero chance of feeling clean until you are far away from Bonnaroo.
Yeah, you can pay $5-$7 for a shower. But that water is going to be nothing but ice cold, you’ll get shitty water pressure, and it smells like sulfur. You’re better off doing the best you can with hooker showers at the sinks and constant baby wipe usage.
But wait - the line to get in to Centeroo is 45 minutes long! AWESOME! Walking AND standing!
18. BONNAROO GRANNIES BEEN WALKING SINCE THE 1940’S THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK
Bonnaroo brethren —- does it not look like these grannies are standing somewhere in General Camping? If they camped in one of the pods and didn’t do VIP or RV, then they deserve a fucking MEDAL.
25. WHY DON’T THE GRANNIES GIVE A FUCK?
26. Because they sang Hey Jude with a field of 100,000 people.
27. Because they watched awesome fireworks during Live And Let Die.
0:38 seconds in was a moment, man.
28. Because they saw the closest thing to The Beatles that you can..
- Miami Marlins star pitcher Jose Fernandez has died in a boating accident. He was 24.