1. It sounds like something straight off of a Jerry Springer episode.
Cathy Turpin, a 56-year-old divorcée from Dublin, Virginia, must have really had a grudge against her ex-husband. She broke in to his house, cut the wires on the back of his refrigerator, and made an already gross condiment a bit more vile….
2. SHE PUT ITCHING POWDER IN HIS MAYONNAISE
GROOOOOSSSSSSS. Gross gross GROSS.
3. Her ex-husband unknowingly proceeded to make a ham and mayonnaise sandwich…
Alvin Turpin came home and noticed that his house had been broken in to. Nothing was stolen, so he went about his business. When he made his way over to his refrigerator, he saw that the wires had been cut. His food was still cold, so he decided to make a ham sandwich before addressing the issue.
5. After an overnight stay in the hospital, some sleuth detective work on a dating site confirmed that he had actually been poisoned by his ex-wife.
The Turpins must have had a messy divorce. Since the divorce, Alvin Turpin’s sister has been posing on an online dating site as a man and flirting with Cathy Turpin! The night Alvin was poisoned, Cathy emailed her supposed online lover that she poisoned Alvin’s ham sandwich with itching powder.
Read the full story at The Roanoke Times.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.