1. The intro may be one of the most perfect and fitting intros in the history of television.
3. This is Willie Robertson. He is the CEO of Duck Commander, a company that manufactures duck calls and also the source of the Robertson family’s wealth.
Willie is often the butt of everyone’s jokes, but he takes it in stride and definitely gets his jabs in, too.
11. The time that Uncle Si ate poop instead of berries
He loves the Black Eyed Peas.
He also likes Meatloaf, The Cranberries, “The Korn”, Salt ‘N Pepa, and Ice T.
He IS the grill master. Firen’ em’ on the grill!
and basketball skills. To name a few.
If it weren’t for his trick knee, he’d be in the NBA right now.
24. There is always something to learn.
Phil taught his grandson all about the sex organs of crawfish.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈