1. The intro may be one of the most perfect and fitting intros in the history of television.
3. This is Willie Robertson. He is the CEO of Duck Commander, a company that manufactures duck calls and also the source of the Robertson family’s wealth.
Willie is often the butt of everyone’s jokes, but he takes it in stride and definitely gets his jabs in, too.
11. The time that Uncle Si ate poop instead of berries
He loves the Black Eyed Peas.
He also likes Meatloaf, The Cranberries, “The Korn”, Salt ‘N Pepa, and Ice T.
He IS the grill master. Firen’ em’ on the grill!
and basketball skills. To name a few.
If it weren’t for his trick knee, he’d be in the NBA right now.
24. There is always something to learn.
Phil taught his grandson all about the sex organs of crawfish.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.