1. The intro may be one of the most perfect and fitting intros in the history of television.
3. This is Willie Robertson. He is the CEO of Duck Commander, a company that manufactures duck calls and also the source of the Robertson family’s wealth.
Willie is often the butt of everyone’s jokes, but he takes it in stride and definitely gets his jabs in, too.
11. The time that Uncle Si ate poop instead of berries
He loves the Black Eyed Peas.
He also likes Meatloaf, The Cranberries, “The Korn”, Salt ‘N Pepa, and Ice T.
He IS the grill master. Firen’ em’ on the grill!
and basketball skills. To name a few.
If it weren’t for his trick knee, he’d be in the NBA right now.
24. There is always something to learn.
Phil taught his grandson all about the sex organs of crawfish.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸