1. Pablo Picasso and his dachshund, Lump.
2. Cary Grant and his Sealyham Terrier puppy.
3. Taylor Swift and her cat Meredith.
4. Elizabeth Taylor and her poodles.
5. Kurt Cobain and his kitten, Quisp.
6. Elvis Presley and Foxhugh.
7. Lucille Ball and her spaniels.
8. Betty White and her menagerie of pets.
9. Stephen King and his corgi, Marlow.
10. Salvador Dali walking his pet aardvark.
11. Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall with their pooch.
12. Marlon Brando and startled dachshund ‘Kurtze Beiner.’
13. Marilyn Monroe and her Chihuahua, Josepha.
14. Paul McCartney and his English Sheepdog, Martha.
15. Joan Crawford and her poodle.
16. Kurt Vonnegut and Pumpkin.
17. George Clooney and his pig, Max.
18. Jimmy Stewart and his four-legged friend.
19. James Dean and his cat, Marcus.
20. Ben Stiller and his Husky, Alley.
21. Billie Holiday and her dog, Mister.
22. Alfred Hitchcock and his terrier.
23. Audrey Hepburn and her fawn, Pippin.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.