1. A floral ceramic tray to keep your jewelry, keys, and other trinkets organized — all while making them look pretty dang cute.
2. An adorable tissue box cover that will upgrade any ordinary square tissue box and add a fun ~homey~ touch.
3. A two-piece water set with a minimalist design that will make you feel classy whenever you reach for a glass of water.
4. A clear storage box that's small enough to ~not~ take up your entire bedside table, yet large enough to hold all of your little essentials.
6. A silk sleeping mask that's soft and lightweight for a more comfortable and ~luxurious~ night's rest.
7. A digital alarm clock with a super modern and sleek mirror surface, plus two handy USB ports to charge your devices.
8. A cool picture holder to display 18 photos (or notes or artwork!) all at once. Prepare to be ~showered~ with all your favorite memories.
9. A hand-poured Rosy Rings floral press candle that features a variety of real botanicals to bring nature right next to your bed.
10. A convenient wireless charging pad so you don't have to fumble with cords to charge your phone. Gone are the days of waking up in the morning to realize your phone is at 3% because you forgot to charge it!
11. A Rifle Paper Co. colorblocked notepad that's pre-numbered so you can get a head start on your to-do list.
13. A stylish pen set for jotting down all those notes, whether you're feeling silver, gold, or rose gold.
14. A smartphone vase that's both a convenient stand for your cellphone and a cute place to hold your real — or fake — plants.
15. A brass and marble accent lamp, because leaving the comfort of your bed to flip a switch doesn't have to be part of your nighttime routine.
16. A relaxing pillow spray with a light scent and a blend of natural oils like frankincense and lavender to enhance the quality of your sleep.
18. A durable knitted eyeglass holder with multiple compartments so you can keep your glasses nearby when you're enjoying that late-night read.
19. And a ceramic phone amplifier that will give your audio an enhanced sound minus the electricity. It's basically a functional work of art for your space (and your ears).
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.